Information I Collect
To aid you treatment or as part of purchasing something from my business you will normally provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, medical information and payment information. I will store your information on an electronic patient record and diary system which is fully password protected.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including: – where it is necessary for the purposes of the provision of health care as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your podiatry assessment and treatment, or to provide customer support;
– when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
– if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my patients/customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
– Medical professionals. With your consent I will share information with medical professionals such as your GP or consultant to allow continuity of care.
– Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law and with your consent.
– Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I am legally required to.
The retention of podiatry records is normally a minimum of 8 years, after the last appointment.
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
– Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
– Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. In the case of health records these are normally exempt from change and deletion requests.
– Complain. If you wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with the Information Commissioner www.ico.org.uk
How to Contact Me
For purposes of the GDPR, I, Mark Freedman, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at: Well Pharmacy, 267 Chingford Mount Road, London E4 8LP.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.